Estate AppraisalWhen your life is rocked by divorce or the death of a loved one, the last thing you’ll want to worry about is figuring out how much the jewelry in the estate is worth. Your best option is to take the jewelry to an experienced and licensed appraiser to provide you with the information you need to move forward with your life.
Bromfield Jewelers has been appraising jewelry and collections for 30 years, and have an innate understanding of the appraisal process and what’s required to move forward with the legal aspect of death or divorce.
When you bring your jewelry collection or piece to us, you will receive:
- A general description of your piece or collection
- Notes on the gemstone, including treatment, natural vs. synthetic, and measurements (like weight and grade)
- Detailed notes on the type of setting and description of its materials
- An appraisal of its value
- The correct form that you can submit to your insurance company
You can visit us at 49 Bromfield Street, Boston, MA 02108. You’re more than welcome to visit us during our normal business hours of Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., but you can also call us at (617) 423-7464 to schedule an appointment.
We are located in the Downtown/Financial District/Jewelry District and proudly serve Greater Boston and all surrounding communities.[random_testimonial]